The complete solution for instant, accurate, handheld 3D capture.
Kit includes: 1 calibrated short range (0.3-2 m range) PrimeSense depth camera built into DPI protective housing designed for Microsoft Surface Go tablet (tablet sold separately), USB A (f) to micro USB C (m) connector, printed quick start guide, digital user manual, and rugged carrying case. Must be purchased with Dot3D™ Pro license. Also compatible with Intel® RealSense™ depth cameras (sold separately). Calibration file is provided electronically.
New with the DPI-10 and DPI-10SR:
- Multi-sensor compatibility (PrimeSense, RealSense™, and more to come)
- Daylight scanning capabilities (even in direct sunlight with Intel® RealSense™)
- Windows OS support (available for Surface Go or Galaxy Tab S4)
- Major increase in single scene capture size (up to 160 million points)
- Improved HD photo capture functionality on Android and Windows
- Semi-automatic registration of multiple DP scans via AprilTags
- Much more in combination with the release of Dot3D 3.2