The Lind PA1555I-2194 Power Adapter provides a regulated DC output to power laptops and peripherals from a DC voltage source. Electrical isolation between input and output prevents ground loops and allows the output to be used as a negative voltage if required. The rugged design of Lind laptop power adapters make them ideally suited for use in harsh mobile environments. The adapter electronics is protected by a rugged Aluminum housing which is filled and sealed with epoxy that protects the electronics from damage due to shock, vibration and spilled liquids.
– 20-60 VDC
– Bare Wire 72″ Input Cable
– 5.5×2.5 75″ Output Cable
– Full continuous rated power output.
– Sealed and potted in aluminum extrusions for the harshest operating environments.
– Isolation Voltage: Input to Output Isolated 500 VDC Input – Output 500 VDC Input – Chassis 100 VDC Output – Chassis
– Oper. Temperature:-40 to +40 degrees celcius